How to read my account statement?
Lazada tried to make it as simple as we can to assist you in viewing your account statement. Please refer to the image below on how to check your overall transaction :
- Date range : Please to be informed your statement will be provided to you every week. You can click on the date range for the transaction that you wish to view.
- This is where you can download your statement. Learn how to download it here.
- Orders referring to sold items
- A value of number will appear here if there is an unpaid balance from previous statement
- Sales revenue : the amount earned through sales on the week based on delivered status
- Other revenues: Amount earned through different source other than sales such as,
- Shipping fee credit – amount we transfer to sellers based on the extra fee that customer pays
- Seller credit item – a reimbursement to merchant due to an error from Lazada
- Fees : The charges deducted from the account as per contract
- Payment fee – 2% payment gateway (charged by banks)
- Commission - a payment made to Lazada as per agreed in the contract for every successfully delivered item to customers
- As you can see, the amount is in negative value because it is a debit amount, the total that Lazada is charging you
- Returned or cancelled orders : the amount we deduct for items that are being returned by the customer
- Payout : final transaction after calculation (payment will be made every 2 weeks)