Why does Lazada update your SKUs’ stocks to 0 if your stocks are not updated more than 60 days?
We found that SKUs with stocks that are not updated for a long period tend to be cancelled due to Out Of Stock (OOS) resulting in a poor customer experience.We set the threshold at 60 days as data indicates a very high cancellation rate when stocks are not updated after 60 days.
How is this exercise beneficial for you?
- The objective of this exercise is to support you to keep stock data in seller center up to date.
- Some of you may forget to update stocks regularly, especially those SKUs with little or no sales on our platform.
- This exercise helps you as it actively prevents unnecessary cancellation penalties when orders come in and stock info is out of date.
- Lower cancellation will also improve your seller rating, leading to higher conversion rate of customers.
What should you do to ensure that stocks won’t be put to 0?
- Actively managed your stocks on our Seller Center.
- Use mass upload to update your stock; if you do not know how to mass upload your stocks, kindly visit Support Center FAQ or Lazada University.
- Lazada will also communicate with you if SKUs have not been updated for more than 60 days before updating the stock to 0.
To learn more visit Lazada University to watch the tutorial videos.