Why is my Seller Center account not “Live”?
- To be Live on Lazada, you will have to register and attend an online training
- After the training you will need to upload products in your Seller Center account
- We will then check if your courier account creation is complete (Skynet DS and Taqbin) - the account creation will take about 3-7 working days
- If the creation account creation is complete, the documentation being submitted to our Legal Department
- We will review, verify and finalized your account. The passed QC will be visible on Lazada website
- You will receive email notification once your products are live on website
Uploaded product will undergo a quality check (QC) process to inspect the quality of your product images, description etc. (this process will take about 2-3 working days)
For self-sign-up merchants (SSU), at least 5 products are needed to be uploaded and approved by our QC team for your account to be live on Lazada website.
For merchants with their own Sales Representative, at least 30 products are needed to be uploaded and approved by our QC team to get your account live on Lazada website.