Finance new payment cycle
Starting 1st August 2016, Lazada has changed your payment cycle to a twice monthly payment cycle, as opposed to the current bi-weekly payment cycle which you are paid every two weeks.
- Your payment will now follow the standard calendar days and will not overlap between 2 different months
- First payment cycle is from the 1st-14th of the month
- Second payment cycle is from 15th-30th/31st of the month (Depending on which date the month ends)
- Payments will be received after 5-8 working days from the end of each payment cycle
- Monthly Tax Invoice will be sent on the 20th of the following month
- Returns will be reimbursed in the next payment cycle based on returns approval date
- Shipping fees will be charged twice monthly based on every order fulfilled
Illustration of New Payment Cycle:
* Note: Potential extension of payment received up to 8 days depending on your banking provider.
How will you benefit from this?
- Your Financial Reconciliation will be much easier
- Your Account Statements from Seller Center will match the amount paid out
Example of twice monthly statement in Seller Center:
- 1st - 14th of the month
- 15th to 30th/31st of the month
- Shipping fees will be charged for each order when it is at “Delivered” status
- The transaction name will be called “Shipping Fee (Item Level)”
To learn more, please visit Lazada University to watch video tutorials and to download online materials.