Finance new payment cycle
Starting 1st August 2016, Lazada has changed your payment cycle to a twice monthly payment cycle, as opposed to the current bi-weekly payment cycle which you are paid every two weeks.
- Your payment will now follow the standard calendar days and will not overlap between 2 different months
- First payment cycle is from the 1st-14th of the month
- Second payment cycle is from 15th-30th/31st of the month (Depending on which date the month ends)
- Payments will be received after 5-8 working days from the end of each payment cycle
- Monthly Tax Invoice will be sent on the 20th of the following month
- Returns will be reimbursed in the next payment cycle based on returns approval date
- Shipping fees will be charged twice monthly based on every order fulfilled
Illustration of New Payment Cycle:
* Note: Potential extension of payment received up to 8 days depending on your banking provider.
How will you benefit from this?
- Your Financial Reconciliation will be much easier
- Your Account Statements from Seller Center will match the amount paid out
Example of twice monthly statement in Seller Center:
- 1st - 14th of the month
- 15th to 30th/31st of the month
- Shipping fees will be charged for each order when it is at “Delivered” status
- The transaction name will be called “Shipping Fee (Item Level)”
To learn more, please visit Lazada University to watch video tutorials and to download online materials.
If you're new in Lazada, join our New Seller Workshop!
We're bringing our top sellers to share their secret tips & tricks with you.