Weekly payment cycle
With effect from 16 July 2018, Lazada has changed its marketplace payment cycle to weekly, from twice a month.
- Each statement commences from Monday, ends on Sunday.
- Payment would be received by sellers on the 5th business day from end of each statement. Non business days include Saturday, Sunday, Federal Territory and Public Holidays.
- Once the remittance is made, Lazada’s paying bank would send an email to sellers notifying the payment.
How will you benefit from this?
- Higher payouts frequency will ease up treasury and working capital managements.
- More regular cash inflows helps to keep the business running smoothly.
- You could scale up your business volume by replenishing stocks with higher turnover.
Example of weekly statement in Seller Center:
- 23 to 29 July 2018
- 30 July to 5 August 2018
- 6 to 12 August 2018
Examples of statements and its corresponding payout dates :